With this cool new Snake Eyes - Pop Your Top Game hanging on the wall, not only will you and your fellow beer drinkers always have a bottle opener that doesn't keep walking off, you'll also get to play a fun game of chance with the falling cap. To use, just pop off a cap on the opener, let it drop into the peg maze and wait as it plinks around until finally settling in a slot on the bottom with instructions like telling a story, chugging a drink, toasting the host, playing truth or dare, and more. Each is handmade in Minneapolis, Minnesota by designer Jeremy Exley.
- Bottle opener with cap drop game
- Game-show inspired opener turns liberated bottle caps into pawns that plink down to prompt party antics
- Acrylic holds bottle caps in until slid up for removal
- Mounts to wall with a single screw
- Materials: metal, pine wood, acrylic, baltic birch wood
- Handmade by Jeremy Exley in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
- Size: 15.5" L x 11.5" W x 1.5" H