The cool new Split Bamboo Knife Block is a luxurious knife stand designed in Japan by Teppei Mihara from bamboo sticks creatively laminated together to create the splitting illusion. It's not only just for your knives, because the bamboo sticks can also be individually removed to make room for other sized kitchen utensils as well. Available in three designs: vertical, slanted, or radiating.
- Designed in Japan by Teppei Mihara
- Manufactured by Teori, a renowned Okayama Prefecture bamboo product company
- Bamboo kitchen knife stand
- Made of bamboo sticks laminated together
- Sticks can be removed to allow for kitchen utensils other than knives
- Three designs (vertical, slanted, radiating)
- Vertical Size: 4.8" x 4.8" x 9.4"
- Slanted Size: 4.8" x 4.8" x 10.2"
- Radiating Size: 5.7" x 5.7" x 9.5"