Take a bit of guesswork out of plant care with these cool Self-watering Planters. Just plant your succulents or herbs around the center chamber and fill the chamber with water. The porous walls of the central chamber allow the water to seep through to the soil and the plants will draw as much water as they need. The planters are suitable for indoor or outdoor use and are available in a classic Terracotta reddish brown and more modern gray, Zisha ceramic.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Self-watering planters designed for use indoors or outside with herbs and succulents
- Made from Terracotta and Zisha: naturally porous unglazed earthenware
- For use indoors or outside
- Soil capacity: 2.5 liters
- Water capacity: 0.4 liters
- Dimensions: 8″ diam. x 6″ H