Handsome and built to last, the Padron Hennepin Watch is straight outta Minnesota -- hand-assembled with high-quality, industry-standard materials and a fair amount of pride. Using sapphire crystal, anti-reflective optics and Swiss made quartz movement, the watch is built to stand the tests of time. For the band, you can choose from dark brown, ostrich grain, or black leather. And, as an added bonus or Easter egg of sorts, the caseback features a signature "snow emergency" logo that speaks to the watch's unique Minnesotan heritage. Now you can go forth (whether winter has come or not) and tell time until the cows (or direwolves) come home.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed and made in Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Swiss Made Quartz Movement
- Case Material: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistant to 328 feet / 100 Meters (10 ATM)
- Choice of dark brown, ostrich grain, or black leather band with Optional Deployment Clasp
- Superluminous hands and dial 20 MM
- Two Year Warranty
- Case measures: 45MM diameter x 45MM x 10.5MM