Whether you're exploring the great outdoors, traveling the world, or just enjoying a backyard BBQ, you might want this cool new Craghoppers Insect Shield Infinity Scarf. This versatile insect-repelling unisex tube scarf wraps around your neck to keep pesky insects like mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, and more away - it also kills them on contact. It's not just a stylish, packable and lightweight scarf, because it can also be worn as a shawl, hat, turban, mask, or hood too depending on your outdoor needs and is made from a moisture-wicking material to help keep you dry all day. It's definitely a much more fashionable look than dousing yourself with insect spray, walking around in a mosquito net, slapping yourself all day trying to swat annoying flying bugs.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Look good, keep bugs away, and stay comfortable!
- Treated with Insect Shield® to protect against mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, midges, fleas, and more
- If an insect makes contact with the material for more than a few seconds, Insect Shield is also powerful enough to kill it
- Moisture-wicking material helps keep you dry and comfortable all day
- Versatile unisex tube scarf can be also be worn as a shawl, hat, turban, mask, or hood
- Insect Shield treatment lasts through 70 washes
- Packable and lightweight, with a hint of stretch
- Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and frequent travelers alike
- Materials: 62% cotton, 35% polyester, 3% elastane