The Canadian Rain Barrel is a year-round rain-catching solution. It is constructed in Canada, hence the name, using a rotational molding process that makes it exceptionally durable and capable of withstanding temperatures down to -40º F. Though it's made of super tough plastic, it resembles earthenware and won't stick out like sore thumb (or barrel) when combined with your existing landscape. It features a rust-proof screen with a safety grid to ensure that debris and critters keep out. When you're ready to water your plants or lawn, just use the barrel's brass spigot or attach a hose and use your reservoir of Mother Nature-provided water.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Can be left outdoors year-round
- Will not crack in temperatures down to -40º F
- Rotational molding process gives it exceptional strength
- Resembles an earthenware urn
- Blends seamlessly with a home's exterior
- Comes with rust-proof screen with a secondary safety grid
- Brass spigot
- Can connect to an 8 foot hose
- Overflow spout directs rainwater away from barrel to prevent pooling
- Drain plug
- 35.5" H x 23.5" diam. - 18 lbs.- 55 gals.