Need a beverage (possibly inebriating) on the go? Grab this Copper Flask handcrafted by the fine coppersmiths at Jacob Bromwell, a Cincinnati kitchenware manufacturer since 1819. Using the same design they used back then - before the Civil War and when the Oregon Trail was just becoming popular - this flask is hand formed, hand soldered, and topped with a birch stopper. After use, the copper will naturally oxidize, giving the flask even more character with a rich patina. Of course, you can always polish the flask if you want to restore it to a sleek, shiny finish.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Handcrafted of pure solid copper
- Historically accurate reproduction of 19th-century American copper flasks
- Each piece is soldered, not welded, for added authenticity
- Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust
- Untreated, the finish will naturally oxidize to a beautiful patina
- Hot-tinned on the inside for corrosion resistance
- Includes an American birch wood stopper and a leak-free cork stopper
- Each flask is a unique creation
- Minor imperfections are part of this handcrafted product
- Hand washable
- Made in USA by Jacob Bromwell
- Measures: 3" L x 1.5" W x 5.5" H - 9 oz.