If you have a row of hefty books on a bookshelf that need support to stay properly vertical, then these 1950s Jeweler's Anvil Bookends should do the trick. This set of two unique bookends are reproductions of American jeweler's anvils from the 1950s cast in much lighter aluminum with a blackened finish. They feature flared bases for stability, felt undersides, and weigh about 10.5 lbs each. Also make cool paperweights, door stops, and ways to stop pesky cartoon characters.
Right Now on eBay.com
- Set of 2
- Reproduction of an American jeweler's anvil from the 1950s reimagined as a pair of bookends
- Cast from aluminum with a blackened finish
- Flared bases add stability
- Felt undersides protect furniture
- Suitable heft to support the weightiest volumes.
- Weight: 10.5 lbs each
- Size: 10" W x 4" D x 4.25" H