Hario Burr Grinder
If you like coffee, you'll appreciate the easy to use, human-powered Hario Burr Grinder. Just use the hand-crank to rotate the ceramic burrs which crush and grind your whole bean coffee. Because the RPM of your arm is slower than the spinning electrical blade of a normal coffee grinder, less friction and heat are created in the grinder. This slower, precise process keeps more of the original aroma, flavor, and oils of the coffee. The burrs are adjustable to suit the grind required by your drink of choice, from superfine for espresso to coarse for French press brewing. The grinder is also handwashable and comes with a non-slip base, which doubles as a sealable container to hold your precious, delicious cargo.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Fast and easy to use
- Small, lightweight, and portable
- Does not produce the heat that can destroy coffee’s delicate essential oils
- Ceramic conical burrs ensure a precise, uniform grind
- Burrs easily adjust to produce a range of grind sizes
- Ergonomically designed crank handle removes for compact storage and easy travel
- Detachable base holds whole coffee beans
- Base seals with included lid to store coffee and keep it fresh
- No-slip rubber base keeps the mill in place during grinding
- Measures: 7.5" H, 3.5" diam.