Eton BoostTurbine 2000 - Hand-Powered Backup Battery Pack
The Eton BoostTurbine 2000 AKA "The Crankerator" is a handy backup battery that charges your smartphone or tablet via USB, wall socket, or human-powered cranking. It features a 2000 mAH lithium battery, an emergency crank when the battery runs out of juice that generates a 4 minute charge per 60 seconds of cranking, an LED indicator light to show battery charge, and a lightweight yet durable aluminum housing. Keep it around to charge your devices when you're away from civilization, planned or not.
- Charges any device that'll charge via USB cable (phones, toy cameras, flip cams)
- It packs a 2000 mAH lithium battery and an emergency generator
- Stores energy through crank-power or plugging into the wall
- Fully charged Crankerator can fully charge a phone
- Includes microUSB cable
- LED indicator lights show battery charge
- Made with lightweight yet durable aluminum, it’s handy enough to take virtually anywhere
- Every sixty seconds of cranking generates a 4 minute charge
- Size: 1" x 2.2" x 5"